Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just checking in...

    Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in with all of you and let you know why I haven't been on my blog much.

     Except for my DT postings.. I haven't really posted much of anything else. I decided that I wanted to try to make a little business doing the things I love to do and crafting is my passion.  So, I made a page on facebook for all of my creations and have been working at trying to get  my business out there!

     I really appreciate all of you that do comment on my projects that I have posted, and those of you that stop by to give it a look :)

     I think I will try to start posting some of my creations from the "shop" lol here also.  So that I don't totally neglect my blog.

These are a couple of things that I have done :)
 
 
 
This was for a local Airsoft Facility
 
A shirt I made for the hubs..
 
A cup for my niece that is totally crazy over 1D
 
 
A personalized cheer bow



Thanks so much for stopping by and I would love for you to stop by and like my page on facebook :)

 
 
Have a great day!!
 
(:(:Smiles:):)
 
Robin



 

No comments: