Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thank you card

Hi everyone ! Hope you are having a wonderful day :)  It's kinda rainy and dreary here today, but no worries I have a cute little thank you card to brighten the day up hehe.

It's my turn to show off some of the fabulous stuff you can get at Pinque Peacock and I decided to dress up a card with one of my faves from the shop!

Isn't that pin just awesome!! I love the variety you can get with them , and they add that special touch to anything you have ;)

The shop has these in a wonderful array of colors and styles you can choice from. So hop on over there and check it out. Jessica will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want!

Have a great day my bloggy friends

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

7 comments:

scrapbookingforfun said...

Robin I love this card and the colors are just outstanding!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the card - especially the butterfly!

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers and the stick pin and beautiful. Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

Just had to stop over and tell you what a great job you did and I love the stick pin. These colors sure bring it out. TFS

SusieScrapper said...

Love your card, the colors are so pretty and the stick-pin is gorgeous!

Miranda said...

I love your card! It's soooo pretty! The stick pins are my fav too! They are always just the right touch!

Pcaheather said...

I love that butterfly stamp and that sweet stick pin! Beautiful color combination. I need to buy more of them from Jess!